Risk Modeling & Analytics Specialist
Posted on Jun 24, 2022 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Risk Modeling and Analytics Specialist vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Developing credit risk models to cover wealth management portfolios such as margin lending and various types of mortgage products
- Implementing the developed models in the companies IT infrastructure
- Managing the development or verification of risk and valuation models while adhering to the company's risk principles and standards
- Ensuring the modelling of risks and product assessments is in line with industry practices
- Working experience in the financial services industry, including exposure to credit risk models preferably across a range of asset classes
- Experienced in credit risk modelling for Stress Testing and IFRS9/CECL
- Strong coding skills with R, Python, SQL or SAS
- University Degree in a quantitative field such as Quantitative Finance, Statistics, Econometrics, Mathematics or Physics
Your soft skills:
- Good communication skills with colleagues at all levels in the organization
- Innovative thinker with a problem-solving mindset and strong analytical skills
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 18926
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.