SAP Financial Planning/SAC Integration Consultant
Posted on Jun 24, 2022 by Brabers Consultancy
We are looking for an SAP Financial Planning/SAC Integration Consultant for one of our global clients.
In this position, you will be responsible for integrating S/4 HANA or SAP ECC solution with SAC Financial Planning Solutions
- Interact and collaborate with Corporate Financial Planning advisors to implement SAC Financial Planning solution as a global FP&A solution
- Perform process requirements and analysis workshops with clients to define business, process, functional needs, and data element requirements
- Design and build SAC planning, forecasting, budget models, and related reports & dashboards as part of global implementation
- Lead and drive all aspects of the analysis, design, construction/configuration, and testing as part of SAC Implementation
- Promote process improvements and innovation to strategize FP&A solutions for a global corporation
- Advise clients of leading practices within the business planning cycles, including strategic, financial, and operational planning with strong General ledger, Asset accounting profitability, and controlling insights
- Strong knowledge of financial statements (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow). Knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS. Project and team management experience.
- SAP RTR (record-to-report) functional process knowledge in ECC or S/4 related to supporting planning, budgeting, and consolidation
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual team environment with multiple internal and external business partners or service providers.
- Experience on Reporting and Analytical Apps
- Export of Finance information from SAC to S/4 HANA
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience in Integrating or Implementation SAC Financial Planning solution for a global company
- Expertise in integration of SAC with BW4 HANA systems
- Strong experience in SAP Analytics Cloud and in SAP Financial Planning module
The client prefers 100% onsite, but remote work is also possible.