Mobility Customer Success Manager
Posted on Jun 24, 2022 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*We are unable to sponsor for this permanent Full time role*
*Position is bonus eligible*
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking a Customer Success Manager with strong Mobility experience. Candidate will be collaborating daily with customers, sales, engineering, product, and business strategy teams, Customer Success manages diverse relationships when solving problems, onboarding clients, and gathering customer feedback to ensure continued satisfaction and evolution.
This role develops and nurtures relationships with assigned B2B customers, using strong communication and collaboration skills to ensure customer's experience with products is consistently high quality. The goal is to expand relationships through the integration and utilization of additional products and services.
- Drives growth in connections and API usage through advocacy and reference-ability.
- Assists B2B Customers to reduce end-user churn through proper implementation of products and services.
- Develops solid customer relationships at the highest levels as a proactive business strategist.
- Ensures expectations with internal and external stakeholders are set to warrant successful program execution and integration. Serves as the primary point of contact for B2B Customers on a daily basis and escalates and assists in resolution of issues.
- Continuous self-learner and problem solver who navigates through unknown situations with minimal guidance.
- Develops overall customer success management strategy for the Customer.
- Ensures procedures and processes are evaluated proactively. Reviews procedure and process improvements to ensure alignment with broader team strategy.
- Develops and proactively sets action plans for proposing new products and services to customers and coaches other managers.
- Collaborates cross-functionally between business/sales team and technical/implementation team to ensure complete customer satisfaction and resolve issues.
- Ensures customer contracts, billing and revenue forecasting are accurate.
- Develops and leads strategic planning sessions with customers. Coordinates Quarterly Business Reviews; engaging, briefing and bringing other team members to the table as needed.
- Understands the consumer marketing aspect of products and can consult with the customer's program managers.
- Proactively monitors customer needs on an ongoing basis and ensures that the product teams align their backlogs to meet the customer's needs.
- Ability to initiate and/or contribute to the structure for growing the CSM organization. Creates and shares out planning templates and/or presentations with other account managers to provide guidance.
- Oversees and provides guidance on how to create and use Customer Satisfaction metrics and KPI measurements with customers. Makes operational recommendations on how to improve the Customer experience.
- Establishes budgets for customers and ensures they are being billed correctly
- This role requires mobile experience and must be detailed in the resume.
- Bachelor's degree required with 5-7 year experience in Customer Success, Support, and Account Management, with a preference for Insurance, software, mobility or telematics experience.
- SaaS experience ideal.
- Account Management and/or Sales experience with a proven ability to execute and expand accounts.
- Experience establishing and evolving relationships across various levels of the organization.
- Self-starter and results driven with proven ability of driving and enabling customer success.
- Project/program management experience.
- Motivated and excited to immerse in a customer's business strategy and operations.
- Excellent communication skills, which includes listening intently, clear, direct and thoughtful communications
- Ability to serve as the internal advocate for Customers with the expertise to communicate Customer expectations and resolve differences.
- Experience establishing priorities for own accounts and across customer success managers.
- Experience providing feedback and other viewpoints based on expertise in order to influence decision making.
- Experience with direct tactical activities in support of strategic initiatives.
- Experience with interfacing with business leadership and customer leadership within an organization.