Lead UI Developer - REMOTE!
Posted on Jun 23, 2022 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
This is a REMOTE position!
Our client in the financial industry is looking for a Lead UI Developer. This is a 6 month contract to hire position.
Focus is on:
- Good understanding of command line. They use command line for their terminal-based development. They use MAC's and UI build process uses command lines
- Strong preference is someone who has prior lead experience
- Familiarity with GIT and GIT Work flows huge plus
- React is a nice to have
- Understanding of Mobile apps (Cordova or Ionic) is a big plus
What they are passionate about:
- Developing code aligned with the latest industry standards and advancements, that meets the business needs
- Working in sprints, providing and receiving full support from our Squad members
- Furthering the skills of ourselves and those on our teams
- Evangelizing our technology to other teams internally and the industry
- Participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment developed for our stakeholders within an Agile Scrum environment.
- Provide UI development leadership and expertise
- Work with product managers, UI/UX designers, solution architects, technical leads and developers on interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design.
- Embrace the established standards and best practices that currently exist for software applications, and contribute ideas in these areas to keep our technology moving forward
- Collaborate and communicate effectively and efficiently with other developers on the team to achieve the highest quality code & product
- Report status and work progress to scrum master and technical lead as requested
- Create technical documentation as required in the form of technical specifications, and project artifacts
- Assist/Mentor other developers on the team in software development best practices and continual improvement of service
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience levels
- Bachelor's degree in Computer/Information Science or Information Systems Management or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years experience with Angular and AngularJS
- Experience with other programming languages like CSS, Typescript, Java, etc.
- Experience in hybrid mobile applications using Cordova or Ionic frameworks
- Understanding of different Browser engines and their associated architectures
- Experience in Linux/Unix/Mac OS X based environments, comfortable working with command line tools & Scripting
- Experience with the following tools & technologies: Angular CLI, Webpack, Docker, Jenkins, Selenium, GIT, Swagger, SonarQube, Mocha, Karma, Jasmine
- Experience with Bootstrap or similar frameworks
- Experience using CSS Preprocessors (preferably SASS)
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery environment, utilizing automated testing, as well as Test Driven Development
- Experience working on teams that have employed agile methodologies
- Skilled problem solvers with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions
- Passion for delivering quality software, and experience leading and mentoring senior developers in ensuring design and coding best practices and standards are followed
- Flexible and adaptable attitude, disciplined to manage multiple responsibilities and adjust to varied environments.
- Future technology leaders- dynamic individuals energized by fast paced personal and professional growth.
If qualified and interested, please submit a resume using the link below.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries utilizing a complete suite of staffing services. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting our website.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future