Posted on Jun 23, 2022 by Bryt Energy
Position: Sustainability Administrator
*Collate, measure, and document Bryt Energy's carbon footprint to ISO14064 standard and beyond
* Analyse datasets and specifically Scope 3 emissions in the value chain, in relation to Bryt Energy's Science Based targets. Support communication initiatives with the supply chain to implement emissions tracking and reduction.
* Support carbon offsetting and sequestration projects
* Carry out in-depth research on a range of subjects in the sustainability arena, analyse and pull out key insights, then working with the Marketing Team to produce blogs and campaigns for external audiences, as well as briefings for internal staff use
* Support the production of the Bryt by Nature annual report on our sustainability journey.
* Input into the activities around the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDG's), and embed our priority SDG's across the business.
* Support any plans and initiatives as part of strategy for Net Zero, e.g. SBTI, Race to Zero
* Day to day management of our UN Global Compact membership, sustainable travel polices and ownership of Modeshift STARS
* Identify and implement improved sustainable office initiatives e.g. Recycling,
* Support the Marketing Team with day-to-day social media activity and key sustainability marketing communications.
* Be involved with any employee engagement initiatives to drive the culture and sustainability of the business.
* Own the creation and distribution of renewable electricity certificates for our customers.
* Working with advanced IT systems to allow in depth data analysis and production of reports as required.
The company culture:
* Bryt Energy is part of the Statkraft Group, a global leader in renewables and very much at the forefront of EU climate change policy.
* We live and breathe sustainability and doing the right thing.
* Extremely forward thinking, innovative and working alongside developing technology advancements.
* Fantastic opportunities to develop and grow within the business alongside the opportunity to work together with experts with invaluable industry experience/knowledge.
* A very transparent and open culture - always interested to hear new ideas and thoughts to develop systems, processes and efficiency.
* Want to stand out within the market as being recognised for providing customers with an outstanding experience/journey.
The ideal candidate:
* An ideal role for someone at the beginning of their career in the sustainability field. A unique opportunity for a candidate who is passionate about Sustainability and really wants to make a difference in a growing company. We live and breathe sustainability and doing the right thing, and the successful candidate will help drive this agenda even further within our business
* Highly competent handling large and complex data sets with good analytical and numeracy skills
* A real self-starter with a forward-thinking approach and enthusiastic nature.
* Enjoys taking ownership and being accountable for their own work. Can self-manage where required and therefore can prioritise work effectively and work to strict deadlines.
* A team player who can work effectively within their immediate team and across the wider business to deliver results.
* Highly competent handling large and complex data sets with good analytical
* Somebody who enjoys problem solving and has strong attention to detail.
* A hunger and real desire to achieve, succeed, develop and grow.
Please see attached full Job Description for the Person Specification
To apply for this role please send your CV and a covering letter to careers(at)brytenergy.co.uk explaining why you are the person for the job (based on the person specification), and why you would like to work for Bryt Energy. Please also let us know your availability to start work.
Deadline for applications is Friday 8th July
TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK THE "APPLY NOW" BUTTON AND YOU WILL BE REDIRECTED TO BEGIN THE APPLICATION PROCESS