Freelance PeopleSoft Developer/Analyst
Posted on Jun 23, 2022 by Source Technology
Source Group are working with a leading Bank who are looking for a PeopleSoft Analyst/Developer with knowledge of Banking and Finance. You will be working in a challenging and interesting environment that builds and support strategic IT applications and projects. The role will encompass all aspects of the software development life cycle, from gathering requirements, implementation, testing, deployment, and production support.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter, quick learner and someone who likes to solve and troubleshoot complex problems.
We are looking for an intermediate to senior profile interested with this opportunity (around minimum 5 years in IT sector) with a focus on PeopleSoft. The ideal candidate would have knowledge in PeopleSoft and general ledger with an interest and willingness to learn the system, show ability to be responsible of the system end to end, running operations/business requirement analysis and further development.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Provide application support for end users including being on-call
- Design and develop features using commonly used concepts and practices
- Collaborate with other developers/analysts through pair programming, code reviews and design discussion sessions
- Deliver high quality results in a complex environment and under high pressure
- Produce technical documentation
- Expert technical knowledge on PeopleSoft Financials and strong knowledge on general ledger + banking product (eg trading, HR products .)
- High level of proficiency in use of PeopleSoft toolset (version8.57+/flexible with other versions) including: Application Engine, PeopleCode
- Strong Oracle SQL knowledge, including ability to create, analyze and debug complex SQL queries
- SQL performance tuning of slow running SQL statements
- Advance English language