Project Manager - Cyber Security
Posted on Jun 23, 2022 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Project Manager - Cyber Security - long term contract opportunity for a globally operating Basel based company in the financial sector.
- Coordinating the project and all allocated workstreams for the new cyber security strategy program
- Tracking risks and issues and managing budgets plus being responsible for procurement
- Creating reports and presentations for all implicated committees as well as working on dashboards and graphics with regards to project
- Monitoring the milestones while also cooperating with internal and external stakeholders
- Hands-on experience as a Project Manager, preferably in an IT project environment
- A thorough understanding of the Fundamental Cyber Security Essentials
- Know-how of agile/scrum concepts and tools like Azure DevOps, ideally in a scrum master role
- Expertise in visual communication especially charts, roadmaps, dashboards, roadmaps and ppt as well as proficiency in creating reports
- Familiarity with ServiceNOW for project or financial tracking would be an advantage
Your soft skills:
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Team player with an analytical approach of running the project
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.