Customer Support Consultant
Posted on Jun 23, 2022 by J & C Associates Ltd
We are Global IT Recruitment specialist that provides support to the clients across UK, Europe and Australia. We have an excellent job opportunity for you
Job Title: Customer Support Consultant
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Duration: 5 Months Contract
- We're looking for a Social Support Consultant who is passionate about helping customers and has experience using client's products and services.
- This person will be a social media expert who can provide support and use community management strategies to improve the social support experience at client.
- They will thrive on empowering our customers to change the world through digital experiences.
- Deliver high-quality, customer-centric responses to Client's Creative Cloud customers on social media channels, forums, and other messaging apps.
- Be knowledgeable and communicate with our customers in a friendly, eloquent, and professional way.
- Monitor brand keywords, executive escalations, and social influencers for support opportunities.
- Understand the usage of latest social media platforms, tools, and services to provide recommendations for social support improvements.
- Proactively and independently work towards achieving operational targets and KPIs.
- Understand TikTok platform engagement trends and contribute to social support efforts across Client's TikTok profiles.
- 2+ years of social media, support, marketing, or communications experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - attention to detail required.
- Expertise with social media communication tools.
- Experience helping customers with diverse backgrounds and varying experience levels.
- Ability to quickly read and comprehend large amounts of information.
- Highly organized, self-motivated, and proactive.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with the flexibility to adapt to a changing landscape.
- Ability to defuse irate customers by expressing empathy through written communication.
- Desire and ability to learn new things and adapt to changing circumstances
- BA/BS degree in relatable field.