Business Analyst - Transformation
Posted on Jun 23, 2022 by Darwin Recruitment
Business Analyst - Transformation Program
The financial enterprise is undergoing a core system replacement transformation program. Distribution area will be providing business requirements and technical integration landscape for "Remuneration" function. We are seeking business analysts to support our current project organization structure.
The project scope includes Distribution Remuneration model for:
- All channels: agent/broker/direct channel channels - All new products (incl. one-year contracts in NL) - Fit for purpose in the market, reflecting all customer scenarios - Working co-existence (existing contract is renewed in new system)
- Integration into Indirect Remuneration calculation
- Cover full life cycle (incl. payment processing, reporting, etc.)
- Business Solution Design for phase 1 & Co-Existing with Legacy Out of scope/later:
- Solution for other products
- Decommissioning of Legacy
- Indirect remuneration
- Developing the future technical solution design for distribution remuneration system
- Documenting the integrations, configurations, and interfaces for distribution remuneration technical solution system design
- Detailing the impact of phase 1 scope implementation on technical solution considering the scenarios of co-existence & phased decommissioning of some Legacy systems
- Conducting workshops to receive signoff from the technical stakeholders
- Defining the technical parameters to be considered in system implementation eg, security, compliance, response, stability, and performance
- Aligning with the global implementation team on knowledge sharing, dependencies, formats, and status-updates
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact us.