Senior Network Support Engineer
Posted on Jun 23, 2022 by Project People
Role: Senior Network Support Engineer
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Length: Contract Role
A leading global IT company are looking for experienced Network Engineer to join their team at a senior level in Dublin.
You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining IT networks, digital communication and network security as well as providing dedicated technical support and expertise.
Key Skills and Experience:
Our client is looking for a strong candidate with the following skills & experience;
- At least 7 + years' experience in a similar role.
- A CCNA or equivalent qualification.
- Critical Network Services experience (DNS, DHCP, HTTP/S, FTP, VLANs).
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting network related issues in a time-critical and pressured team environment.
- Configuration and application of Network Security updates and remediation of risks.
- Working knowledge of Load Balancers (Kemp) and Switching (Dell/HP Aruba).
- Voice Architecture (VoIP).
- Wi-Fi Solutions (Ubiquiti).
- Enterprise grade Firewalls - Checkpoint (including IDS/IPS) & Fortigate.
- Enterprise web Proxy (Barracuda).
- Disaster Recovery & Backups (Veeam).
- Experience working with Government Networks.
- Experience of Remote Access Technologies (MS Direct Access, SSL VPNs - NetConnect).
- Experience of dealing with workloads via call-logging systems.
- Excellent oral and written communication and documentation skills.
- Flexibility, self-motivation, drive, initiative and ability to work under pressure.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.