Business Risk Manager
Posted on Jun 23, 2022 by SuisseCo GmbH
Please note that for this role, relocation to Switzerland is required. We can only hire EU-27 citizens or candidates with an existing Swiss working permit/citizenship.
SuisseCo specializes in the international recruitment and placement of highly qualified IT specialists in Switzerland. We support our clients in implementing their IT projects and guarantee quick and flexible solutions of the highest quality.
For one of our clients in the banking industry we are currently looking for a Business Risk Manager
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months with possible extension
Location: Zurich (some work from home possible)
In this role, you will be the main point of contact for various risk topics within Trust.
Your tasks will include
- Enhancing the existing control landscape
- Timely and meaningful management risk reporting
- Support in strategic risk initiatives
- Coordination of audit and regulatory activities including remediation work while partnering with the Second line of Defense as well as other stakeholders (such as regulators and audit)
- Support in establishing standards, Front Office guidelines and training concepts to mitigate issues, increase effectiveness of controls through early identification and resolution of issues
- Perform analyses and read-across on issues discovered through metrics, self-identified issues, incidents, regulatory and audit findings and represent CST in key initiatives, lead CST specific projects and coordinate periodic risk-based client reviews.
- 5+ years of existing Risk experience gathered either in FLDS, Compliance or Audit is essential
- Very strong Excel knowledge
- English fluent
- Flexibility and ability to set priorities
- Ability to take ownership of topics and work independently