Internal Corporate Communications Manager - Wealth Management
Posted on Jun 23, 2022 by Experis AG
Senior Internal Communications Manager
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading financial services institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Senior Communications Manager to look after Internal communications within the Wealth Management division
This is a 6-month contract based in Zurich
- Strategic project management lead for the Community Hub: sourcing of stories, overview of content, chasing of stakeholders, editing and publishing of content
- Developing creative ideas how to further promote the Hub and collaboration with other communications teams to explore and develop new features to improve the technical aspects of the Hub
- Collaborate with key stakeholders (eg Strategy, HR, COO) to support with comms activities around strategically relevant topics to foster employee engagement
- Minimum of 8 years practical experience in corporate communications or journalism
- Experience in working within a corporate environment and with multiple stakeholders to develop and deliver engaging internal communication strategies, with a particular interest in community-based and internal social media platforms
- Good project management and editorial skills and a passion for identifying interesting stories from an ongoing internal transformation program, as well as broader events and happenings in the Financial Services industry.
- An interest in exploring new ways and formats to mobilize internal stakeholders, eg through creative content ideas, gamification aspects on existing platforms and developing further.
- Maintaining an overview and handling multiple projects and deliverables in parallel
- Good writing and editing skills with attention to detail
- Fluent in English
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact us.
For this engagement, we can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing either a valid EU passport or visa.