Windows DevOps Engineer - Fully Remote - Outside IR35!
Posted on Jun 23, 2022 by Cornucopia IT Resourcing Ltd
Windows DevOps Engineer - Fully Remote - Outside IR35 - 450
Cornucopia ITR have partnered with an industry-leading software company with headquarters located in Dublin and remote teams in UK and Europe. Our team members are typically located within 2-hour time zone for better collaboration.
We specialize in Digital Transformation including agile software development, DevOps, automation, databases, and cloud consulting. They are an AWS registered partner.
We are currently recruiting 2 Senior DevOps (Windows) Engineers
The Senior DevOps Engineer will be responsible for provisioning, installation, configuration, operation and maintenance of the CI/CD systems. The person should have a passion for learning new technologies, be a strong supporter of best practices. The successful candidate will work with top engineers on challenging and exciting software projects.
Key Responsibilities & Duties Include:
- Ensuring that the advantages of cloud technologies are fully leveraged
- Identify where our clients can leverage IT for greatest strategic impact, defining a target IT architecture that supports business requirements and reduces costs.
- Setup and manage production operations ensuring environment stability and uptime
- Implement a pro-active monitoring solution
- Help optimise infrastructure cost
- Help align with the Development and DevOps team toolsets
- Work collaboratively with the Development, Test, Operations and Release team
Key Competencies/Skills Required
- 5+ years experience in Systems Engineering/DevOps role
- Experience in AWS and cloud technologies
- Experience applying software dev practices to infrastructure deployment.
- Experience migrating from hosted traditional stack to a cloud-based stack.
- Experience developing docker solutions in AWS: EKS, ECS.
- Exposure to Packer, Terraform, Ansible.
- Experience with native AWS services like WAF, API GW, Lambda
- Experience with Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment tools and processes
- Experience with distributed computing, cloud security, IaaS & PaaS architectures, DevOps, SRE and networking concepts.
- Understanding of Identity and Access Management, user and system authentication methods and certificates, tokens and certificate management
- Strong background in Windows Systems
- Experience with setting-up highly secure infrastructures with no Single Point of Failure
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum teams
- Strong analytical/troubleshooting skills
- AWS Certification is desirable
- An opportunity to join a fast-growing company
- Options for career advancement
- Learning and development opportunities
- Flexible working environment