Senior C# Software Engineer (REMOTE)
Posted on Jun 22, 2022 by Request Technology
Senior C# Software Engineer
Salary: $140k-$155k + 15% bonus
*We are unable to provide sponsorship for this role*
A prestigious company is seeking a Senior Software Engineer who will participate in designing and delivering a cloud based Front End trading solution, using the latest web development technologies, and leveraging microservices for flexibility and scalability, while taking an Agile execution approach and applying DevSecOps principles in crafting the solution.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent/better.
- A solid background in math and computer science, a good knowledge of basic data-structures, algorithms, and algorithmic complexity.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and expertise in .NET/C# or similar object-oriented language-based development.
- Working in an Agile development team.
- Experience in modern web-technologies (Angular, React) is desirable.
- Deep knowledge of memory management and multi-threaded programming in C#.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior experience with DevOps efforts and developing microservices is desirable.
- Demonstrate skill in language proficiency; write application modules and unit tests with minimal guidance. Design with guidance and code independently.
- Apply expert knowledge of .NET/C#, Front End technologies and frameworks, DBMS, and middle-ware technologies in helping design and develop key services.
- Apply knowledge of cloud-based services to develop a migration path to the cloud.
- Participate in code reviews and identify potential opportunities for code optimization.
- Work with the analysts and lead developers, to interpret high level requirements for complex, large-scale initiatives and decomposing them into independent stories and sub-tasks for the team.
- Conduct system-wide testing and some integration testing.
- Support application deployments and checkouts.