Quantitative Analytics Technical Lead REMOTE
Posted on Jun 22, 2022 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*Position is Bonus eligible*
*We are unable to sponsor for this permanent Full time role*
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking a Quantitative Analytics Technical Lead. Candidate will be considered the SME in Credit Bureau data and Credit Reports. The position requires deep understanding of credit data, credit reports and raw credit in-files. The position will also support the team's role as business stakeholder of various enterprise models and provide feedback and analysis from business usage perspective. This team is responsible for producing reporting packages to monitor trends and performance. We analyze different test and learn or pilot programs to assess risk of the offerings and create reports to monitor these offerings closely to assess broad roll out. We perform significant user activities for different enterprise models for user acceptance testing and provide feedback.
- This position will act as the subject matter expert (SME) in Credit Bureau data, Consumer Credit Reports, and the different versions of Credit Scores.
- Familiar with raw credit in-files and data reported to Credit Bureau, and how these data feed into credit scoring.
- Act as a liaison with external parties regarding traditional (such as FICO) and non-traditional (such as rental and utilities payment history) credit data.
- Develops, quickly, deep understanding of relevant data and business background
- Participates in the development of an analytical framework containing data preparation, code and reporting to support baseline and ad hoc analyses
- Designs appropriate analytical approaches for variety of business questions or scenarios presented
- Support Business Stakeholder of Various Enterprise Models and provide feedback and analysis on models and model usages from business perspective
- Doctorate degree (or Master's degree with equivalent work experience) in statistics, data science or a related quantitative field.).
- 5+ years of data analysis experience, with a combination of business and technical skills (SQL, SAS, R or Python programming experience)
- 5+ years of experience in analysing and manipulating large data sets
- Credit Bureau data experience