Functional Safety & Quality Director
Posted on Jun 21, 2022 by IC Resources
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Quality/Functional Safety Lead to take the next step in their career as the Functional Safety & Quality Director. You will be joining an already successful start-up designing and developing CPU cores for automotive application to Tier 1 customers. You will lead and manage the team to the company's safety culture and quality compliance .
Offering an attractive salary and the opportunity to work for a truly unique company, it's an exciting opportunity to join an exciting role as Functional Safety & Quality Director.
- Responsible for Functional Safety within the hardware engineering team.
- Establishing, deploying and monitoring quality management systems within the hardware team.
- Working closely with the Functional Safety Architect and Manager as well as engineering managers to ensure products are meeting ISO26262 standards.
- Mentor and direct the team on the quality and automotive safety side of their work.
Your Profile & Requirements:
- Experience with complex and high-performance RTL designs
- Experience in quality standards and certifications.
- Knowledge and experience on the quality standards ofIATF16949 and functional safety ISO26262
- Ability to lead a team
- ASIC design experience.