Posted on Jun 21, 2022 by Elwood Technologies
At the cutting edge of financial technology, Elwood is spearheading the convergence of traditional finance and digital assets. Through our single integrated platform, we make crypto accessible to institutions and other investment professionals, with seamless market access to the world's leading crypto trading and liquidity venues.
We believe it's time for digital assets to take their rightful place in the world of professional investment. If you like the sound of driving change, making a meaningful impact, and having an unprecedented opportunity to shape the future of finance, we want to hear from you.
Excellence is a mindset. Elwood employees strive to be the best version of themselves and expect the same from others. If you're passionate about performance, thrive off of collaborating with a talented team, and have the tenacity to succeed, Elwood could be the place for you.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager to drive initiatives from inception through execution. This is a unique opportunity if you have the vision and determination to facilitate the planning and execution of an industry-changing platform that helps change the way institutions trade.
The successful candidate will have broad responsibility across the platform and will be working closely with engineers, product, and other cross-functional team members to launch market-leading solutions. You must take a sense of urgency, accountability, and pride in your work, and strongly value teamwork and collaboration.
- Work with Product and Engineering to establish a vision and roadmap to deliver the outcomes of the programme of work, facilitate the breaking down of initiatives and Epics into regular cycles of delivery and improve the predictability of delivery
- Support the team in the facilitation of the sessions that take the team from goals to story creation and implementation
- Work with Product and Engineering to ensure the relevant stakeholders are aligned with the vision, delivery, and progress of delivery
- Work closely with Elwood Engineering and Security teams to ensure there is an aligned approach to the management and response of robust controls
- Support the removal of blockers/impediments in the delivery of outcomes, including collaboration with teams outside of delivery teams, such as risk management and cyber security
- Ensure the change management components are part of the delivery in addition to the product and business change delivery
- Extensive experience in acting as a Senior scrum master/agile delivery lead within a team focusing on trading technology programme of delivery
- Experience of working with delivery teams aligned to agile ways of working and creation of business value through business and technical change initiatives
- Knowledge of crypto is preferred but not essential, financial services background equally valuable
- Strong problem solver with ability to work with a team to maximise progress, potential, and overall effectiveness
- Passion - As a Product Manager, you are passionate about performance, detail-driven, and strive for perfection at every touchpoint.
- Respect - As part of a diverse team, you have deep cultural empathy and respect for fellow workers, clients, partners, and Elwood's regulatory obligations.
- Teamwork & Communication - You thrive off of working in a team and understand that effective cross-team communication is vital to success.
- Tenacity - You know that facilitating delivery cycles and coordinating all moving parts takes hard work and persistence and you bring both these qualities to table every day.
- Trust & Transparency - You share your knowledge with the rest of the team and aren't afraid to ask questions to improve your work.
- Excellence - Excellence is a mindset and you strive to be the best version of yourself and expect the same from others.
- Join one of the fastest-growing FinTech companies and help shape the future of finance
- An exciting "startup" vibe with deep financial backing and a strong market presence
- Work with a modern technology stack and help solve high-impact problems
- Collaborate with a strong client-focused team from a diverse range of backgrounds
- A global company with offices in New York, Singapore, London, and Geneva
- Competitive compensation package
- A hybrid model of working in the office and working from home
- The chance to produce the most important work of your career