Talent Acquisition Specialist
Posted on Jun 21, 2022 by GlobalLogic UK&I
We are GlobalLogic, a Hitachi Group Company.
Based across 14 countries, GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise - we help our clients imagine what's possible and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
At GlobalLogic, we have a phenomenal track record of successfully delivering ground-breaking Cloud & Digital Transformation programmes and we have an international reach working with a wide variety of projects and customers. Our approach enables companies "build the exceptional" and be fit for purpose in the 21st century.
We hire based on personality, potential, and enthusiasm to make a difference, then we give you the tools and skills you need to follow your own path.
This role is based in our UK&I region
GlobalLogic Talent Acquisition Specialists build strong relationships with Practice Heads, Client Directors, Sales and Service Delivery functions within the company and with Client Hiring Managers where requested, working to deliver outstanding resourcing services within agreed SLAs.
You'll work to ensure that the Talent Acquisition team delivers a comprehensive and professional service which fully meets the requirements of the business and contributes to achieving team & company objectives.
About the role:
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders, regularly arranging both face to face and conference meetings to gain a greater understanding of their business area and requirements.
- Proactively marketing available resource to gain additional business.
- Carrying out Practice/ Client focused searches and screening for appropriate candidates against job specifications and/or client requirements utilising internal candidate databases, job boards, LinkedIn, networking and technical checks, personality profiles etc.
- Negotiating rates/salaries in conjunction Practice Heads and Directors.
- Facilitating the interview process.
- Successfully fulfilling qualified opportunities within SLA's.
- Promoting the GlobalLogic brand at all times, managing the candidate experience through the screening and interview process to the offer stage.
- Ensuring all internal systems are maintained and up-to-date with relevant information.
- Maintaining CV databases, Candidate Management Systems and resourcing trackers.
- Demonstrating a comprehensive understanding of the resourcing process and associated systems and procedures.
- Developing strong working relationships with stakeholders to deliver on commitments and expectations.
- Building strong relationships with GlobalLogic permanent staff and Associates with a view to generating referrals, actively promoting the GlobalLogic Referral Reward Incentive Scheme.
- Maintaining ongoing relationships with HR and other internal teams to ensure the onboarding process is streamlined
- Understanding and adhering to compliance/changes in legislation affecting areas of work, e.g. - AWR, PES, GDPR, sponsorship etc.
- Ensuring all recruitment processes promote diverse sourcing; selection processes are free of bias and that selection decisions are based upon objective
- assessment criteria.
- Undertaking any other duties or project based work on an ad-hoc basis.
About you (ideally):
- Proven expertise recruiting in the Digital Transformation space, particularly for Software Developers, DevOps, QA and Cloud Developers/ Engineers.
- Experience of delivering end-to-end recruitment strategies to meet client SLAs.
- An understanding of recruitment best practice tools and methodologies (e.g. job profiling, sourcing, selection and assessment).
- Experience of working to and achieving demanding targets, ratios and SLAs.
- Experience in the use of recruitment technology and recruitment databases.
- Experience of face-to-face interviewing.
- Proven experience and understanding of pre-employment vetting procedures including right to work in the UK.
- Up-to-date knowledge of market intelligence and industry trends (e.g. new technology, recruitment metrics, and legislative changes).
- IT literate, strong Office skills - Word, Excel.
Why work at GlobalLogic.
Our goal is to build an inclusive positive culture where everyone can feel comfortable being themselves, empowering people to create their own high standards and therefore more value. We work together to promote fairness while recognising, valuing and embracing differences - providing a transparent support structure and generous training budget to help our people develop skills to progress their career. Our region supports a hybrid model which can flex across a wide spectrum of working options determined by business, customer and individual needs.
We are an equal opportunities employer. It is our policy to promote an environment free from discrimination, harassment and victimisation. We are proud signatories to the Tech Talent Charter which was created because solving the diversity problem in tech requires a collective effort across companies and sectors.
You'll benefit from a comprehensive health and wellness plan, private healthcare (clinical and mental wellbeing), discounted gym memberships, and in office yoga sessions and massages. We offer a fantastic benefits package including a competitive pension scheme and recognition schemes through bonus/reward initiatives. Colleagues are entitled to an annual volunteering day - so you can take time to support a cause close to your heart. We also love to stay social at our trips to the zoo, quiz nights, sports events, theatre trips and much more.