Python Developer - Finance
Posted on Jun 21, 2022 by Client Server
Python Developer London to £75k
Python Developer (Comp Sci Backend Databases SQL). Are you a talented Python Developer looking to work on technically challenging projects and systems? Do you want to expand your tech skillset and knowledge of financial markets? You could be joining a friendly and collaborative team within a successful FinTech.
As a Python Developer, you'll be working closely with the development team and clients on multiple, custom projects and tasks, essentially bridging the gap between the two. You'll be involved in prototyping development tools to clients and interacting with them to truly understand their requirements. This is a varied and technically challenging role that will involve creating new client setups, solving technical trading queries, reviewing FIX logs and API connectivity including complex trade solutions and network configurations.
You'll be based in the company's London offices.
- Strong Python programming skills
- Top education from a Russell Group University in Computer Science or similar
- Database querying experience is highly advantageous for data processing and analytical report building
- Previous experience within financial services, hedge funds or investment banking environments
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
As a Python Developer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £75k) plus benefits.
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this Python Developer role.