Facility and Media Solutions Engineer
Posted on Jun 21, 2022 by Red - The Global SAP Solutions Provider
This role focuses primarily on Service Delivery for all Layer1, videoconferencing equipment and video media within offices and warehouses, cabling, electrical, design facilities fundamentals, and media design for all domestic locations.
Details as follows:
* Responsible for the development and management of all critical support systems within corporate facilities for "IT Spaces", centered around Layer1 cabling, Computer Rooms and IDF's. Defining and contributing to Global standards for hardware that occupies core IT spaces and areas where video equipment is used. Contribute to the standards around UPS, HVAC & Surveillance Systems needed to operate the TPG & Network Services rooms across the locations.
* Coordinate installation of our corporate videoconferencing solutions and collaborate with our international teams to establish corporate standards, which accommodate the needs and direction to best facilitate what is necessary in a conference room environment. Provide IT support to customers on typical issues: troubleshoot system issues, videoconferencing support, internal cabling problems (per location), cabling vendor interaction, building facilities IT support, and guide callers through inquiries.
* Minimum of 10 year of experience in providing IT support in technical, design, and architecture to support the Corporate Facilities Infrastructure.
* Prior experience in a Service Delivery role for a minimum of 7 years.
* 8-10 years prior experience with AV Systems, VC application and Layer1.
* Ability to interact effectively at all levels of the organization
* Strong customer, quality, and results orientation.