Qualified Preschool Teacher
Posted on Nov 30, 2018 by Building Kidz Schools
Come Join The Team at Building Kidz Schools!
We are seeking energetic, fun and hardworking individual for full time assistant director position at our new Building Kidz location of El Dorado Hills and Roseville.
- Assist the director in working to provide quality care for children ages (2-5)
- Oversee implementation of developmentally appropriate curriculum
- Work with parents, staff and the director to create a cohesive learning environment
- Maintain a safe and engaging space for all children
- Respect and adhere to all policies and procedures set forth by Building Kidz Worldwide
Ability to obtain clearance for FBI and DOJ·
Meets education criteria required by the state·
3-5 years of teaching experience, 1-2 years of management experience preferred
Building Kidz is a developmentally appropriate infant/preschool program specializing in performing arts to enhance academic excellence. Our curriculum and performing arts program is designed to challenge and engage children every step of the way. For over 14 years, Building Kidz Schools have been able to provide a unique and rich experience to the community and we are looking to build our team to continue this tradition.
Compensation based on experience.