Regulatory Affairs Manager
Posted on Jun 19, 2022 by Actalent
This is your opportunity to work with a dynamic pharmaceutical company and grow with the organization. Many exciting projects in the realms of innovative medicines, drug combination devices and many more await you!
- Write and update the Module 2 (Quality Overall Summary) and the Module 3 (drug substance and drug product quality sections) of the CTD/NDA Applications
- Write and update the Quality part of the IMPD/INDs for clinical trials applications
- (Entry to Man, up to Phase III studies)
- Support and advise the project team regarding pharmaceutical development related to regulatory strategy for submission.
- Prepare the answers to the CMC questions raised by the Health Authorities following the submission of Marketing/Clinical Trial Applications and technical variations
- Prepare Briefing Books and supportive documentation for Health Authority meetings (pre-IND, pre-NDA, End of Phase II, Scientific Advice meetings)
- University degree (MSc, PhD) in Chemistry or Pharmacist (Pharm D)
- Knowledge of, and understanding of ICH guidelines (Quality)
- Minimum of 5 years experience in technical regulatory affairs (CMC writer of Quality
- sections of IND/IMPD/NDA/CTDs)
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Manager
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Job Type: Contract
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek and Actalent Services are companies within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Actalent Services, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.