Lead Technical Analyst/Project Manager - €650 Per Day
Posted on Jun 19, 2022 by I.T. Alliance N.I. Ltd
About the role
Leading retail outlet with Global market presence requires a Lead Technical Analyst/Project Manager to play a key role in the implementation of a new HR System into the company's wider IT Infrastructure.
Alongside the existing People Systems Project Team, you will be responsible for the design, configuration (some of the configuration as a lot of the config will be outsourced to our Implementation Partner), testing, validation, training and support of the Workday application for the New Markets Projects. The Analyst will participate in the business requirements design phase of the Project and thereafter develop workflows, system configurations, support testing and change documentation on new application functionality for Workday processes.
The analyst will work closely with their Technical Lead/other analysts, the Integrations, T&A and Payroll Teams, the Company's Implementation Partner and the P&C/HR teams.
While this role is offered on a predominantly remote basis, the Lead Technical Analyst/Project Manager may have to make the very occasional visit to the company's site in Dublin Ireland
Key responsibilities of role
- Ensure Workday system is configured in line with best practices, taking into consideration both the global set up and the country specific legal requirements.
- Facilitate design workshops with the country P&C, gather and document business requirements and document design workbooks. Work closely with Primark's Implementation Partner on Workday deployment activities.
- Work alongside the Project Business Analyst in collaboration other key stakeholders (eg P&C, Payroll and T&A) to document the Workday Business Requirements for the relevant Primark countries.
- Prepare detailed estimates based on business requirements
- Work closely with Primark's Workday Implementation Partner to or understanding business requirements, analysis, proof of concept, configuration of Workday HCM product and creating documentation as needed.
- Drive the design, configuration and deployment of Workday system enhancements in scope for the countries
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to identify opportunities for process improvements.
- Testing phase; support the testing activities to ensure the system works as designed, leading the user acceptance testing with P&C and other key users.
Essential Candidate Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience delivering solutions with 3rd parties
- Experience of working with cloud-based systems
- IT experience in the HR, Retail or Finance sector.
- Direct experience with Workday technologies or similar HCM experience
- Retail or HR information systems experience preferred.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and handle both planned and unplanned responsibilities.
- Ability to complete required application training. Ability to learn and effectively use new technologies.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment. Strong attention to detail.
- Analytical ability to solve both business and technical problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with team members and leadership.
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills.
PLEASE NOTE - All applicants must have immediate availability to work in the EU as our client cannot provide any kind of Visa or Work Permit sponsorship at present.
For more information on this role, please contact Níall or send current CV along with brief cover letter through this site