Project Manager (Electric Vehicle Installation)
Posted on Jun 19, 2022 by E-Frontiers
One of Irelands largest Semi State energy companies is looking for a Project Manager to support the delivery of a Fleet EV Chargers.
Role location: Remote and time in Athlone and Dublin which will be limited
Rate: €500 per day
Project manager, managing the installation of EV chargers and associated infrastructure to power an Electric Bus fleet at a customer site. The project has already been scoped and outline design agreed, with contracts currently being finalised.
- Prepare a project programme to include completion of procurement, installation and commissioning, noting key milestones.
- Responsible for successful delivery of the project on time and to budget.
- Regular financial and progress reporting.
- Management of contractors and liaison with customer.
- Manage contractual variations and claims.
- Management of the works contract with support from commercial department.
- Responsible for site safety and maintaining a safe system of work.
- Prepare and deliver project updates and reports.
- Ensure suite of project files is compiled into a complete handover package for the customer.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Essential Experience of project management and ability to demonstrate a successful track record of same.
- Knowledge of the principles of project management.
- Knowledge and experience of contract management.
- Eight to ten years' experience project design and implementation.
- Understanding and knowledge of energy management and electrical systems.
- Knowledge of LOTO systems and commitment to safety.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills.
- Experience or knowledge of EV charging systems.
- Site experience.