Information Security Engineer
Posted on Jun 19, 2022 by I.T. Alliance N.I. Ltd
Cyber Engineer required for a 6- month contract (extension scope) with a UK based client
This role will be primarily remote based.
Our client, a large financial services organisation, are undergoing a large merger & acquisition programme and are looking for an experienced Cyber Engineer.
- In depth configuration knowledge
- Ability to review existing deployments and document AS-IS status
- Design and support knowledge to recognise risks within AS-IS status
- Technical integration knowledge to recognise pathways for merging same/similar tech together
- Knowledge of best practice deployments and design, to illustrate a target position
- Experience of have hands on support/design/implementation/migrations
- Good at technical documentation/drawing schematics
- Strong analytical skills
- Professional qualification in field doesn't need to be current but a history of.
Specific Cyber experience in the following required:
- Security engineering
- Rule creation, tuning, testing and correlation
- Threat analysis
- Alert, event and incident monitoring
- Investigative techniques
- Malware and forensic analysis
- Incident management
- Vulnerability assessment and remediation
- Penetration testing
- Knowledge of enterprise security tools
- Certification desired but not essential.