Machine Learning Engineer
Posted on Jun 19, 2022 by Levy Associates Ltd
Are you an energetic Machine Learning Engineer who is eager to make an impact in FMCG?
What are you going to do?
- You'll be working with multinational teammates to work on a global organization working to solve machine learning problems at scale.
- You'll be designing and implementing scalable applications that leverage predictive models and optimization programs to deliver data driven decisions that result in incredible business impact.
- You'll also contribute to core advanced analytics and machine learning platforms and tools to enable both prediction and optimization model development.
An ideal profile would be:
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience
- Ability to write robust, maintainable, and extendable code in Python
- Experience with SQL and Spark
- Knowledge of applied data science methods and machine learning algorithms
- Data wrangling experience with structured and unstructured data
- Experience with cloud architecture and technologies
- Effective communication skills (with team members, the business, and in code)
- Background in mathematics, statistics, or computer science.
- Familiar with principles of solution architecture and technical design
Levy Associates Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.