Posted on Jun 19, 2022 by Levy Associates Ltd
As a Business Analyst and regulatory reporting expert, you will improve the quality of strategies behind data sourcing, analysis, and reporting. Do you give your best when working in vibrant innovative teams in a complex international setting? Then this might be your opportunity to shine!
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO
- Applying Basel principles to the company's data processes
- Optimizing the organization of project, ensuring the right content is available at the right moment
AN IDEAL PROFILE WOULD BE
- 3+ years of experience in risk management in banking, and
- Affinity with data management
- Working experience with regulatory reporting
- Master degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or related
- CFA and FRM certifications are nice to have
Then smash that button and let's have a chat.
Contact - (see below)
Levy is an international IT staffing organization providing recruitment and project resourcing services to companies ranging from start-ups to well established global players across the UK, Holland, Germany, Belgium, and the USA. By partnering with our clients, we provide tailored interim and permanent IT staffing solutions to help them deliver their initiatives across applications and infrastructure, touching areas such as Digital, Data, Cloud, Cybersecurity and ERP.
Levy Associates Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.