Service Desk Agent
Posted on Jun 19, 2022 by Project People
Role: Service Desk Agent
Location: Dublin - Swords
Duration: 6 months Rolling Contract
To be the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance and providing 1st line support in order to manage and resolve any queries or incidents.
- Diagnose and resolve standard technical queries in line with agreed SLA's.
- Taking ownership of queries and asking relevant questions in order to troubleshoot and resolve queries efficiently.
- Understand the requirements of the customer and establish a good working relationship in order to deliver and enhance the service.
- Escalating incidents when required to the appropriate level in order to meet customer expectations and SLA's.
- Act as a team player being viewed by colleagues as a helpful member of the team.
- Previous experience with Microsoft Support or the equivalent computing qualification.
- An understanding of computer systems and knowledge of Microsoft products.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize personal workload and meet KPI's
- Work well as part of a team as well as independently.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.