Market Research Associate Director
Posted on Jun 19, 2022 by Mercator IT Solutions
The Client Intelligence team manages client experience measurement programs, identifying practical insights by capturing and analysing client and industry data. In close partnership with an enterprise-wide intelligence ecosystem, the Market Research Associate Director manages various research programs to collect, consolidate and analyze "voice of client" (VoC). They effectively communicates insights on client experience, needs and priorities to enable our organization to make data-driven and client-centric decisions.
- Plans and leads the execution of their yearly client experience (CX) survey
- Collects, aggregates and analyses Voice of Client (VoC), generating practical insights and presenting them to internal partners through effective presentations and research briefs
- Supports the execution of internal (employee) surveys
- Partners with Product Management and other functional leaders, proactively finding opportunities for market research that provide practical insights and facilitate product and business development
- Promotes the implementation of research best-practices across the organization
- Contributes to the design of market launch plans for new products and services, supporting the development of business cases with market sizing and segmentation programs.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not crucial
- Minimum 8 years related experience