SAP Commerce Expert
Posted on Jun 19, 2022 by Henderson Scott
Your job in one paragraph
- You design the solution architecture, working intensively with counterparts at the customer and various team members, such as UX designer and developers
- You translate insights into solution designs and advise the customer in his choice between standard (where possible) and customized (where necessary)
- You collect requirements from product owners and key users, where you provide good services: what does the customer really want?
- You provide presentations and workshops for clients
- You lead our onshore/offshore developments
- You determine the right specifications and configure them flawlessly in the SAP Commerce Cloud solution
As an SAP Commerce Expert, you are one of the experts within a project team that realizes the ambitions of the customer. You take the lead in the design of the commerce solution. You start small with standard out-of-the-box functionality, show this to the product owner and use the feedback to further discover what success means for the customer. What exactly does the customer want to achieve? Are these expectations realistic? Can we perhaps even adjust it upwards?
Together with product owners, key users and (of course) your own team members you design and create end-to-end solutions. You get a lot of freedom and responsibility to give your own interpretation to this role. Apart from the technical complexity - we work for large organizations, where we often find a mix of Legacy and cutting-edge solutions - where you will have a lot of direct customer interaction. For example, we expect you to give presentations and workshops, to get a razor-sharp picture of requirements or to explain new releases. Important, because it is not about the success we achieve, but about the success of our customers.
- With us you immediately get a permanent contract.
- All You Can Train without any obligations.
- A well-filled suitcase with holiday pay and enough time (26 days) to spend it.
- A premium-free pension
- Work wherever you want on a device of your choice with our connectivity fee.
- Your first necessity as a professional: a fast laptop and a SIM card that you can also use privately.
- Always on the road with your lease car or NS business card. Or opt for payment of your travel allowance.
- And of course an appropriate salary. We would like to discuss this with you.
Why is this vacancy right for you?
- University/bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or similar education.
- You are an enthusiastic developer or functional consultant who knows what it is like to build maintainable omnichannel applications for eCommerce purposes based on SAP Commerce combined with Front End development.
- You have hands-on experience (+3 years) on sap commerce development projects including personalization, order management, customer service, product information management, security, and site management.
- Certification and courses in development (Java/J2EE), eCommerce and SAP Commerce.
- Experienced consultant who can guide and coach a team, inspire and develop junior developers.
- You can set out the lines in an eCommerce project, have a clear view of the (im)possibilities of the latest technologies and know how to find a good balance between customization and out-of-the-box.
- Experience in conceptualizing and developing complex cloud solutions, on a co-creation basis with customers. You know how to create storyboards, wireframes, diagrams, customer journeys, solution designs, workflows and mockups. You understand the business language and are digitally skilled enough to challenge our customers and face challenges
- Understanding soap APIs, REST APIs and integration architectures is very welcome
- You have experience with agile working, preferably scrum, and are familiar with the principles of continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- You hardly notice it when you switch from English to Dutch.
- Experience with Headless and Composible (MACH) Architectures is a big advantage.