Senior SAP Sales functional consultant
Posted on Jun 19, 2022 by Henderson Scott
Your job in one paragraph
As a functional SAP consultant within the domain of Sales and Marketing you are responsible for translating the business challenges of our customers into SAP solutions. You have experience with SAP S/4HANA transformations in relation to Sales and Marketing requirements. You have a drive to develop yourself within your domain and like to share your knowledge with your colleagues.
- You like to be at the forefront of implementations within the Sales and Marketing domain, of course based on SAP at our (inter)national customers;
- As a consultant you are familiar with working on a project basis and also in complex business environments;
- Do you know how to draw up process and system designs and then also contribute to the realization of these;
- As a senior, you are also (partly) responsible for making (partial) schedules and you identify project risks;
- You like to monitor project deliverables and milestones;
- You will work on one or more project life cycles, in each or all phases, from shaping a transformation roadmap, through agile delivery to post-go-live support;
- Nurturing and guiding less experienced consultants, sharing your knowledge to contribute to their development.
- With us you immediately get a permanent contract.
- All You Can Train without any obligations. A well-filled suitcase with holiday pay and enough time (26 days) to spend it.
- A premium-free pension
- Work wherever you want on a device of your choice with our connectivity fee.
- Your first necessity as a professional: a fast laptop and a SIM card that you can also use privately.
- Always on the road with your lease car or NS business card. Or opt for payment of your travel allowance.
- And of course an appropriate salary. We would like to discuss this with you.
Why is this vacancy right for you?
Dedication, flexibility, thought leadership and a hunger to develop your career within the SAP Sales & Marketing team and the wider Group.
In addition, you have:
- Bachelor's degree or higher;
- Thorough knowledge of the SAP solution portfolio for Sales and Marketing;
- Knowledge and experience with project implementations of the SAP solutions for Sales and other relevant modules (purchasing, logistics, etc.);
- Experience or training on S/4HANA implementations and business transformation;
- Consulting and functional experience gained through completing multiple end-to-end project life cycles;
- Team player with strong communication skills and a collaborative spirit;
- Want to coach, support and train professionals.