Senior C/C++ Software Engineer
Posted on Jun 19, 2022 by Darwin Recruitment
Switzerland Project (external contractor) - Senior Embedded Software Engineer C++ - 12 Months +
We're looking for a talented Embedded C/C++ Software Engineer to work on our clients projects. (My client) want to recruit someone with professional experience in Embedded C++, ideally (C+/14). If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for. The code runs on Microcontrollers, so experience in this area is an advantage.
Please note: This is a contract role planned to last minimum 12 months and is located in Switzerland close to Chur.
In the Embedded Software Engineer role you'll be responsible for supporting a software upgrade and working on low level Embedded Microcontroller projects.
You'll report to a Senior Software Engineering Manager and spend part of the working week in the company's offices in Chur. For the rest of the week you will be working from home.
- The ideal candidate for this Embedded Software Engineer role will have relevant experience in C++.
- You'll also need experience in Embedded software development and Microcontrollers.
In addition, you'll need the following:
- Advanced English and German language skills. Minimum B2 Level.
- Hourly Rate: CHF 95 - 105 per hour
- Annually: Approx up to CHF 175,000 per annum
- 2 days per week working from home office
- Overtime: Paid overtime up to 5 hours extra per week
- They are global industry leaders in their field (more info to follow after your application)
Interested? Please send your CV and I'll contact you to book a meeting.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role