Posted on Jun 19, 2022 by ITech Consult
Technical Coordinator - AV technology/stakeholdermanagement/Clickshare/German/English
For our client Roche Diagnostics in Rotkreuz we are looking for a Technical Coordinator (m/w/d).
Together with various business units and functions, we operate our Showroom and Visitor Center at the Rotkreuz site. As the flagship of our site, this area provides our customers, guests and partners with information about Diagnostics and its products or solutions. With the construction of a new multimedia room, we will complement the customer experience at the site and will be able to experience tomorrow's innovations today. In order to optimally operate these great areas from an IT-Applicative perspective, we are looking for a Technical Coordinator to drive these processes.
The perfect candidate:
We are looking for a professional candidate who has an IT background with Hands-on experience in technical infrastructure such as AV technology, power supply installations and signal technology. In addition, this candidate needs to have Business Analyst qualities such as stakeholdermanagement and requirements engineering. The candidate is responsible to collect the needs of the current stakeholders and for any future changes for technologies and interfaces.
Areas of responsibility:
- Implementing 1st and 2nd level support for IT applications, IT infrastructure and multimedia devices with key user support model
- Managing and coordinating 3rd level support with internal and external suppliers
- Providing high availability on-site support for events, ie checkups before events, support and problem resolution during event
- Driving preventive maintenance, updates and upgrades proactively
- Gathering and analysing of user requirements from internal users as well as proposing opportunities to the user community
- Contributing to future projects as a subject matter expert and IT representative
- Acting as single point of contact for cross organizational community such as facility management, global IT, business IT, customer community and external vendors
- Adhering to Roche standards through processes
- Providing trainings and instruction sessions to non-IT users
- Min. Bachelor degree in Computer science or similar environment or relevant work experience
- Min. 3-5 years' experience in stakeholdermanagement and/or project manangement, preferred in the IVD Sector
- Trained and familiar (hands-on) with technical infrastructure such as AV technology, power supply installations and signal technology
- Experience in IT basics (eg PC, network, Clickshare, OS, AMS, and Digital Signaling)
- Experienced in requirement engineering with different stakeholders for current and future technologies
- Fluent in German/English (candidates without those language skills will be rejected immediately)
- Strong social and communication skills in an intercultural environment
- Technical multimedia operation, maintenance and enhancements experience
Reference no: 921620SKN
Role: Technical Coordinator Industry: Pharmaceutical industry
Location: Rotkreuz, Switzerland
Start date: 01.07.2022
Duration: 12 months contract, with possible extension
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.