ICT Senior Server Engineer
Posted on Jun 19, 2022 by Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service
Do you have proven experience in cloud solutions?
- Microsoft 365
- Exchange Online
If you are competent in all of the above, we want to hear from you!
You will receive:
- 28 days annual leave each year plus bank holidays
- Salary £43,286 per annum
- Full-time 37 hours per week
- Job Related Training
The role is based at Cambourne Fire Station, however will require travel around the county when necessary. We offer an agile working pattern where you can work remotely subject to you being available to work from other CFRS locations around Cambridgeshire and from home.
We are open to receiving applications further afield subject to availability of travelling to the office as required.
Why work for Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service?
We promote the right values and inclusive culture by:
- ensuring fairness, promoting diversity and developing staff to achieve their potential
- being Disability Confident employer
- providing menopause support
- offering agile and hybrid working
- having ambassadors and network groups for protected characteristics
- are active in fundraising for the Firefighters Charity
- have an Employee Assistance Programme
- offer access to private health care
- have access to Blue Light Discount at 100s of stores and events
- offer a competitive pension scheme
For more accountabilities, please review the job description in the recruitment pack (please request via email)
To apply please complete this short form and send your CV