Java API developer belgium
Posted on Jun 19, 2022 by LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
Java API developer
As a DevOps, you combine development of new micro services TV Back End with the support of these micro services.
You will be member of the micro services development and support team. You maintain the CI/CD pipeline used by the development team and embed security in the pipeline. You perform post mortem investigations in case of an incident or issue.
You are a very good developer and you have strong analysis and problem solving skills.
You have strong "can do" attitude with a big dose of pragmatism.
Must have experience:
* Core Java experience
* REST experience - for API development
* Messaging experience - given the event drive nature of development
* Working knowledge with Database - Relational
* Docker basic experience (Containerisation, Kubernetes)
* We expect you to build expertise on the applications used for monitoring, operational support and repair: ELK, Jenkins, Openshift, Nagios, Dynatract, Elastalert, Grafana, Git.
* Good English communication skills
Nice to have:
* JEE, Sprint boot
* Non-Relational DB
* Micro services experience
* Node js experience
* Splunk experience, SDLC security development life cycle
We also expect you to participate in the duty guard (1 week out of 4).
LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.