Posted on Jun 19, 2022 by Actalent
Our client, a global leader in the pharma industry needs someone to liaise with all key stakeholders when formulating and communicating the Project Plans, and ensure continual deployment of the MDR Plan through consistent excellence in project management.
- Lead actively the update of production risk files and coordinate the tasks across different departments.
- Coordinate and Support new equipment acquisition efforts
- Develops process validation strategy and writes and executes engineering studies and process validation protocols and summary reports (IQ, OQ, PQ, CSV and Test Method Validation).
- Performs gage design, measurement system analysis, and gage implementation as required.
- Develops fixtures and designs tools and has the ability to express and implement ideas with tool designers.
- Bachelor of Science Degree from accredited institution in Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or a related degree.
- 4-6 years of experience in manufacturing and/or engineering is required.
- Previous experience working in a regulated industry, such as Medical Device is preferred.
- Six Sigma or Lean Sigma certification or 4 years of experience preferred.
- Experience with risk management
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, feel free to reach out to (see below).
Job Title: Technical Expert
Location: Oberdorf, Switzerland
Job Type: Contract
Aerotek and Actalent Services, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek and Actalent Services are companies within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Actalent Services, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.