Posted on Jun 19, 2022 by MarkJames Search
£60k-£70k Per Annum
Our client, in the Retail Indstry, are currently hiring for a Data Engineer to be responsible for maintaining data pipelines with the Azure platform.
- Test, develop and maintain pipelines
- Develop ETL/ELT processes and patterns to efficiently move data
- Create accurate documentation of pipelines
- Keeping up to date within the analytics and BI area
- Provide consistent methodologies for data
- Bachelors degree in computer science
- Knowledge of SAP, ERP
- Strong knowledge of ANSI-SQL
- Experience with Databricks
- Experience working in Azure or a Microsoft environment
- Experience in Snowflake Database
This is a permanent position working Monday-Friday Hybrid 3 days in Office 2 at Home.
Our client offers an excellent package and excellent career progression prospect