Posted on Jun 19, 2022 by Apollo Solutions
Product Owner (AWS Platform team)
Currently working on the maturity of the AWS environment. The team plays a crucial role in this. We not only offer a platform, but also reusable components, services and CI/CD pipelines to the delivery teams who are responsible for the development of apps on AWS. So this is an environment that's still in full swing, where there's a lot of "create" work and where one gets the chance to shape the platform on AWS.
The team consists of 10 senior System and Software Engineers who continue to build and maintain the AWS environment, who further refine the framework for optimal
performance and provide extensive support to the pilot cases that will soon go live. They will also provide extensive Confluence documentation. All this should enable the delivery teams to efficiently deliver secure software.
We are looking for a product owner who will take on the following tasks:
- You can shape the backlog and roadmap in close collaboration with the System Architect and Product Manager
- You follow up the progress of the planned features together with the feature owners
- You can handle change and a team that continuously adapts to it.
- You can think in terms of process and problem-solving
- You can communicate clearly to the stakeholders (NL/EN)
- You can negotiate with colleagues from other teams, who may have conflicting interests or a different vision, and you do this with well-founded substantive arguments
- You ensure that the needs of the projects landing are taken up with the right
- priorities. You communicate fluently, regularly and empathetically with our clients.
- You manage the team in a task-oriented way.
- You will form a Tandem with the team's Scrum Master, who will take care of the organizational and HR aspects.
- You have relevant experience, for example in the role of Product Owner, Project lead or
- technical lead of a team working on AWS.
- You have a strong knowledge of AWS, and are also interested in development.
- Your experience enables you to lead and challenge the team of experts.
- Being convinced of the benefits of agile work and the agile mindset is a must.
- Do you also have experience with working Agile or SAFe? Even better.
- You have a clear, structured, enthusiastic communication style, in Dutch and in English.
- You think in terms of solutions when facing problems. You keep going for the best possible result and also devise an approach to get there.