Wintel System Administrator
Posted on Jun 19, 2022 by Project People
Role: Wintel System Administrator
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Length: Contract and Permanent
A leading global IT company are looking for an experienced Wintel Systems Administrator to join their skilled team.
You will be working alongside other Wintel team members and be responsible for the installation, integration, maintenance and administration of our client's central services.
- Handling complex escalated technical customer or partner issues.
- Support, analysis and proactive monitoring of Network and Servers with appropriate software tools and method.
- On site debugging of complex hardware and software issues.
- Makes knowledge available to partners and colleagues, develops and provides product training, information and materials.
- Update and upgrade complex IT products and systems
- Ownership of assigned tasks and resolution of customer problems within SLA
- 2 + years' work experience within a similar role.
- Strong working knowledge of Active Directory, SCCM & Windows.
- VMware virtual infrastructure administration experience.
- Linux administration, Linux Scripting language & Oracle KVM experience.
- Demonstrable experience of diagnosing & troubleshooting server-related issues in time-critical environments.
- Experience in the configuration and application of Windows Security updates & remediation of risks.
- Experience with MS Teams, Teams Rooms & Phones.
- Experience of MS Cloud Tenant & MS SQL 2019 administration.
- Knowledge of AWS, Azure, San Infrastructure & SQL Services are desirable.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.