Posted on Jun 19, 2022 by Experis AG
Please only apply if you have an EU or Swiss nationality
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing, and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a leading Swiss financial provider, we are looking for a Business Architect. You will contribute to the Bank's enterprise architecture and work on the strategic transformation initiatives.
- You will be accountable to build and manage a holistic view of the business architecture of the bank
- Ensure that the strategy is translated into concise business capabilities, business processes, roles, information assets and business architecture that enable the technology architecture
- Provide business design guidance and direction across all agile and traditional projects and initiatives and communicate business architecture and capabilities roadmap to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Drive and facilitate conversations with C-level business leaders to translate the strategy into a relevant target business architecture
- Identify new business trends that the organization can benefit from and ensure that related business capabilities, processes, roles, and digital solutions are implemented
- Establish and maintain business capabilities, value streams, data, and process inventories
- Develop domain architecture roadmaps, support product roadmaps, and create a holistic enterprise architecture landscape in collaboration with solution/domain architects, product/service owners, and process engineers
- Provide models and business architectural artefacts to structure deliverables and manage dependencies to reduce the complexity of strategy transformation initiatives
- Act as an agile leader in the execution of the company's business strategy and digital transformation.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Business
- Several years of experience as Enterprise, Business or Complex Solution Architect in the Swiss Economic Environment
- Knowledge of architecture frameworks (TOGAF, Cobit), agile methodologies (SAFe, Scrum) and process and service architecture principles
- Strong business and technology/digital affinity
- Desire to combine economic, strategic and technical interests in a pragmatic solution
- Self-motivation and self-driven personality, analytical and problem-solving mindset
- High communication and collaboration skills, ability to work in a cross-functional team
- Good presentation, facilitation and organisational skills
- Previous experience in the financial industry is a plus
- You are business fluent in English and German will be of advantage