Integration Architect, Amstelveen
Posted on Jun 18, 2022 by Global Enterprise Partners
*Fluency in Dutch is mandatory*
Global Enterprise Partners is looking for an Integration Architect for our client in Amstelveen, the Netherlands. In this assignment, you will be involved in identifying bottlenecks in data exchange, designing, developing, and automatically testing new APIs, setting up service buses and designing and improving (technical) architectures or giving advice about data and process integration.
Integration Architect requirements:
- A qualification in higher/university education in the field of Computer Science, Software Engineering, (Technical) Informatics, IT in Business, Business Information Management etc.
- You have an excellent command of the Dutch and English language, both verbally and in writing.
- You are a team player with a critical, inquisitive attitude
- You can combine analytical thinking with strong communication skills
- Knowledge of relevant modern frameworks and standards such as TOGAF, Service Buses, Protocols (SOAP, REST, ebMS), API Management, DevOps and CI/CD.
- Affinity or experience with specific service buses (such as Mulesoft, Tibco, JBoss ESB) and/or orchestration design is a plus.
Integration Architect details:
- Start date: ASAP
- Location: Amstelveen
- Duration: 6 months
- Rate: Let us know what your rate expectations are
Interested to hear more? Please feel free to reach out directly to Keletso Njobo, or send an email.