C++ Software Developers for Distributed Architectures
Posted on Jun 18, 2022 by Nicoll Curtin Technology
A globally distributed US Software House, engaged in a R&D project on Distributed Architectures with cutting edge technologies is looking for C++ Developers to join their team in Zurich! If you have C++ software development experience, are interested in distributed architectures, and enjoy solving complex technical challenges this is for you!
You will join the development team in Zurich, working closely with the US team on development projects related to distributed architectures and Middleware. The role allows for hybrid work from home or remote from EU.
- Strong knowledge of computer systems and networks
- Excellent C++ programming skills
- Deep understanding of Unix/Linux and Systems programming.
- Passion for challenging work and digging into technology in depth.
Nice to Have:
- PhD/MS/MSc in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Background in developing software frameworks or database systems.
- Background in implementing network server and client software in C or C++
For exceptional students graduating from ETH/EPFL, our client offers sponsorship for work authorization.
For more information on this C++ developer job, please send your CV