Commercial Finance Analyst- 4 Month Contract
Posted on Jun 18, 2022 by Project People
Commercial Finance Analyst
4 Month Contract
Dublin, Ireland- Hybrid Working
To provide full commercial financial support to CRM Directorate.
To ensure completion of budgeting and forecasting cycles and monthly finance reporting for your area of responsibility.
To liaise with the department regarding all financially measured KPIs and assist with commercial finance support requirements they require on a continuous basis
Support the department in any ad hoc projects and initiatives that arise
- Support the teams providing financial analysis of activities
- Assess commercial viability of relevant programmes
- Work with the relevant department on budget and actuals, agreeing Remedy plans where necessary
- Calculation and posting of department month end cost of sales
- Preparation of the month end accounts for Customer Care department, including any month end accruals and prepayments
- Work to tight month end deadlines for delivery of KPIs and accruals calculations.
- Involvement in monthly Flash reports with commentary detailing variance to forecast and previous flashes.
- Assistance in relation to any ad hoc queries
Review and reporting channel sales performance against budget and forecast.
- Commercial experience and the ability to interface with various levels of management across different cultures and functions.
- Experience gained in a telecommunication related service environment, preferably mobile would be desirable
- Experience gained in a consumer led customer environment would be desirable.
- Experience of month end accounting.
- Production of Financial reporting to tight deadlines
- Excellent Excel knowledge.
- First class communication skills will be required to work effectively in a cross functional environment.
- Strong analytical & commercial skills.
- Able to articulate financial concepts to non-financial managers.
- Self-sufficient & highly motivated
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
Academic Background: CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified/Part qualified
If interested, please apply to this advert in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to (see below)
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.