Posted on Jun 18, 2022 by Source Technology
Onsite/remote: 2d pw onsite, 3d pw remote
Start date: ASAP
Hours pw: 40
Duration: 3 months
Option to extend: YES!
Are you a highly motivated and eager to learn Data Enthusiast? Or are you an experienced Data Engineer with passion for innovation and automation? Do you enjoy designing, building, testing and optimizing data pipelines within Data Warehousing and other various contexts?
As a data driven company, our Telco client deals with data holistically and strategically. Their data & analytics experts are constantly striving for excellence. By building innovative data pipelines, delivering insights, integrating analytics and in-market experiments into the business, they provide value to the customer. Would you like to become a part of this mission as a Data Engineer?
What we offer:
- Working in a dynamic team of analysts & engineers, operating in a self-organizing agile environment, within a large internal & external data ecosystem
- A competitive salary packet with advantages
- Turn raw data into trustworthy analytical datasets, that decreases time to market towards insights and reduces the TCO of data consumption
- Manage datasets (and the related data pipeline) as a product with all the responsibilities that come with it
- Own a part of the data product roadmap, which we prioritize as a team on a quarterly basis to fuel the overall company roadmap & initiatives with analytics
- fit data products with the overall data architecture, governance, standards & guidelines
- design, build & test our data products
- meeting the functional & nonfunctional requirements
- meeting the high standards for data ingestion, processing & storage and applying the right level of trust (quality, privacy, security) for their purpose
- communicate on a regular basis with stakeholders to increase data product awareness & usage
- Strive continuously to reduce business as usual by focusing on efforts through data innovation & automation
- freeing up time to co-create on big value transformation cases together with data & analytics experts (like insights & reporting analysts, CRM, data scientists, application owners, functional/business analysts)
- Data or Software Engineer experience
- Ideally a master's degree in computer science, informatics, information systems, statistics or another analytical oriented education
- Experience in designing, building, testing and optimizing data pipelines in a Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence/Data Mart
- ETL processes & tools (eg IBM InfoSphere Data Stage, AWS)
- Oracle SQL
- Working knowledge of Unix, Cloud, Snowflake, AWS Redshift Step Functions, CloudFormation, S3, Methodologies as Agile Scrum, DevOps, BI tools (Qlik Sense), Kafka, NiFi, Python, Java, Scala, The Communications Logical Data Model (CLDM) of Teradata
- The right ethical mindset with regards to data privacy, security & governance
- Fluency in English. Dutch is a plus.
For more information please reach out to Ludwina Gadelkareem from Source Technology (part of SGI).