Digital ASIC/FPGA Engineer - 100% Remote Work
Posted on Jun 18, 2022 by Consol Partners
Digital ASIC/FPGA Engineer
Initial 6 month contract + extensions
Our client is looking for an experienced digital ASIC/FPGA engineer. Main activity will be RTL implementation (mainly in (System-)Verilog, but VHDL is also possible) and verification (in System-Verilog) of components for a Digital Baseband for a radio system. The specification of the to-be-implemented components is usually in Matlab/Python.
The following competencies are required for the candidate:
- Verilog (or VHDL) experience for RTL implementation, both for FPGA and ASIC
- System-Verilog experience for testbench development
- DSP design experience is a must (preferably for RF systems)
- Good understanding of Matlab/Python. Also able to use it for integration in the testbenches (to make it self-checking).
- Document the implemented components.