Solution Architect - Reg
Posted on Jun 18, 2022 by McCabe & Barton
Blue chip client is now looking to recruit a Solution Architect to supporting the Compliance, Regulatory & Pricing portfolio of applications and platforms within Trading. This role is offering a total comp of circa £150,000 and it can be either hybrid (London) or fully remote working across the UK.
To be considered for this role you will need some of the following:
- A background in architecture with real-world experience of architecting, designing, and delivering transformational IT projects.
- A proven grasp of architecture development and design thinking in an agile environment.
- Experience in being part of a tight-knit agile DevOps delivery team.
- Good understanding of the basic business context and requirements associated with European Regulatory Reform, US Regulatory Reform, and emerging Singapore Reform.
- Good experience of Real Time and daily regulatory reporting submissions, reconciliation.
- Experience of IT systems associated with one or several of the following regulations: Dodd-Frank, EMIR, REMIT, MiFID, MiFID II, MAR, MAS or CSA.
- A proven ability and experience of interpreting complex regulations and associated information in order to identify potential impacts across business process and IT systems.
- Understand the deal life cycle and the integration between the ETRMs and the Regulatory systems.
- Experience of delivering architectures for complex solutions across business, data, technical and infrastructure domains.
- Experience executing design authority according to a common architecture process and strategy, including the identification and articulation of Key Design Decisions .
If you are an experienced Solution Architect with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with an up-to-date version of your CV for review.