Solution Architect (ServiceNow Implementation)
Posted on Jun 18, 2022 by Parity Professionals
Solution Architect (ServiceNow Implementation)/Up to £750 Per Day/9 Month Contract (2 DAYS PER WEEK ONLY)/Remote Working
Parity Group are recruiting on behalf of a Global Retailer who is looking for an experienced Solution Architect (ServiceNow Implementation) to join their team for a 9-month period.
This offers an immediate start and part time working hours (2 days per week)
- A Solution Architect is required for 2 days per week for 9 months to support with a ServiceNow implementation.
- The client is replacing the IT Service Management tool currently being used by their corporate Service Desk and ITSM towers (Problem, Change, Incident/Major Incident, Service Request, Knowledge) with ServiceNow.
- The successful candidate will need to be self-driven. You will be aligned to the architecture team but will be the only architect on this project.
- You will undertake Gap analysis and document the implementation project from start to finish.
- You will be working with a small team who have no architecture experience. An element of leadership/mentorship is required.
If you are immediately available and seeking a new contract, please don't hesitate to register your interest.
Looking forward to share some further details with you!
Parity - Better Decisions: Better People
Parity Group plc acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing contract recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position