Front End developer
Posted on Jun 18, 2022 by Michael Bailey Associates - Amsterdam
Frontend developer Angular, Netherlands
A client of ours within the finance branch is looking for a Front End developer for the insurance & pension department OR for the integration department. You will be delivering the best possible products and technical solutions in the field of the insurance & pension branch or within the integration department. You will be making impact by creating Front End insurance flows for customers. In addition to Front End development, you will also take on a business challenge with regards to the sustainability growth plan of our client. You will not do this alone! Together with a team of Professionals you will take on this challenge.
- Keep your innovative mind turned on!
- Build user interfaces and develop the Front End platform.
- You'll build bridges between both customer and company as well as contributing to a cohesive structure between the teams and departments in the company itself.
You and your talent(s)
- Experience with TypeScript, Angular, NodeJS, GraphQL and Git workflows.
- Having a Agile (scrum) mind-set and know how to use related tooling (eg Jira/Azure boards)
Nice to have
- Knowledge on Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) or Cloud Foundry.
- Experience with microservice architecture.
- Basic knowledge with Terminal/PowerShell/Git Bash.
- Experience with migrating AngularJS to Angular
If you feel qualified for one of the two jobs, please contact me. We can then run through additional information with regards to the general terms and conditions that come with the job(s). You will be able to reach me via phone and email.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.