Data Protection Incident Analyst
Posted on Jun 18, 2022 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Data Protection Incident Analyst vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Cooperating with the Data Leak Protection Incident teams to develop and embed a process for Source Code leak protection in Switzerland that aligns with global policies
- Creating and running an approach to reviewing the historical backlog of incidents to ensure appropriate coverage
- Reviewing the Source Code DLP policy and suggesting improvements using industry expertise and best practice
- Collaborating with global DLP teams to ensure any amendments are practical across all regions and areas
- 4+ years of relevant work experience along with expertise in data confidentiality or information security
- Familiarity with technical languages and source code
- Well-versed with creating business processes, ideally in an audit controlled environment around incident management
Your soft skills:
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Competency of influencing and negotiating
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.