Azure Data Engineer
Posted on Jun 18, 2022 by ComTech Europe Limited
To support projects, we require an Azure data engineer with good understanding of data architecture and data warehousing principles. We expect you to take the lead in the design of the integration and load patterns from receival of data up to exposing it to users interested in reporting and analytics and other applications.
- Create and manage environments for advanced analytics
- Build large-scale batch and Real Time data pipelines with data processing frameworks in cloud platforms or on premise
- Pre-process, clean and structures data to facilitate data exploration and advanced analytics/Machine Learning activities
- Track data consumption patterns, working with data governance and information stewards within these teams, and participates in vetting and promoting content created in the business and by data scientists to the curated data catalogue for governed reuse
- Develop standards and frameworks for data engineering practices
- Perform and lead data analysis activities including data profiling, data quality, creation of data dictionaries, data transformation rules and integration requirements.
Must To Have competences:
- Azure Data Lake
- Data Bricks
- Azure data Factory
- Azure Devops
- Knowledge on Access control lists and Azure Active Directory.
Good to Have:
- Experience working with SQL Queries
- .NET experience is added advantage.
- Azure synapse Analytics
- Cosmos DB.
Please note role can be completed Remote from home 4 days per week with 1 day required onsite in Gent Belgium.